Ticket Info / Terms and Conditions
- Tickets for the Twisterella Festival all day event on Saturday 7th October 2017 must be exchanged for a festival wristband. There will be no admittance to venues without a wristband.
- The wristband exchange point is located at the first floor Welcome Desk in Teesside University Students’ Union and will open at 12noon. Ticket collections will be at the wristband exchange point on the day of the event only.
- The ticket holder must be present at the wristband exchange point. Under no circumstances can you collect wristbands on behalf of other ticket holders.
- Please arrive at the opening of the wristband exchange to allow enough time to collect a wristband before performances begin.
- Wristbands allow entry to each of the participating venues, as individual venue capacities permit.
- The advertised line-up may be subject to change. We will endeavour to ensure that any line-up changes are on a like-for-like basis in terms of quality and reputation.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost tickets.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests, all venues reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s risk. The promoter and the individual venues shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within their premises.
- The event age restriction is 18+. Management reserves the right to check ID.
How does the Twisterella Festival wristband work?
The Twisterella Festival wristband admits entrance to all Twisterella Festival music venues on Saturday 7th October 2017. This is subject to venue capacity, so to avoid disappointment we would recommend getting to your chosen shows early, as entrance is on a first come first served basis. Ticket sales are based on total venue capacities; however it is inevitable that some venues will be busier than others at certain times.
Are all of the venues within walking distance of each other?
Yes. All of the venues are located within half a mile of each other on Southfield Road and Linthorpe Road. The majority of the festival site is based in the pedestrianised Teesside University ‘Campus Heart’ and each venue is pretty much only a couple of minutes stroll from one another:
Where can I find the schedule?
Every ticket holder will be provided with the festival programme when they collect their wristband and print outs of the schedule will be available in all venues on the day. A Clashfinder can also be found here: https://clashfinder.com/s/twisterella2017/
Where is the wristband exchange and what time is it open?
Teesside University Students’ Union – First Floor Welcome Desk – From 12noon
Can a friend pick up my wristband on the day?
No, you must pick up your wristband in person as they are placed on your wrist when you collect them.
I only bought a ticket to see (INSERT BAND HERE) but they’ve cancelled. Can I have a refund?
Unfortunately not. The line-up is subject to change and no refunds will be given for tickets that have already been purchased. We try to minimise changes but sometimes things happen that are out of our control – bands get ill, they get offered a last minute tour of the USA, they split up… there’s plenty of other amazing bands on the bill, so go out there and discover your new favourite act!
What are the age restrictions on the day?
Twisterella is an 18+ event. No refunds can be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
However, this year, we are trialling a very limited number of under 18 tickets – click here for info.
How much are wristbands on the day?
The ticket price and wristband cost on the day is £20. Advance tickets are on-sale now priced at £15. Booking fees may be added to the advance price by the respective retailer.
Do all of the venues have disabled access?
All of venues have access with the exception of the upstairs room at the Westgarth SC.
What after parties and club nights will be happening after the live music?
Then after the show, it’s the after party. And after the party, it’s… beer, cocktails and dancing in The Townhouse (formerly The Keys).
Will there be places for me to eat during the day?
Yes. Sticky Fingers, TSOne and Teesside University SU will both have full food menus available, and The Westgarth Social Club will be serving their famous cheese toasties.
Do I need to buy a ticket for the (Un)Conference?
The (Un)Conference is free to attend and aims to give people the opportunity to discuss aspects of the music industry with key music and media industry experts. You do not need an advance ticket, but it would be good to know you’re coming, so please feel free to get in touch with us.
Are you taking band submissions?
Get in touch via the contact page with links to your music (ideally Soundcloud) and a band bio, but please be aware that the vast majority of bookings are through agents and industry recommendations.
How do I apply for press/photo passes?
Please get in touch via the contact page with some examples of your work.